Saturday 26 April 2014

MIXING LIMECRIME VELVETINES TO CREATE NEW COLOURS

I love Limecrime's awesome Velvetines Lipsticks! They apply like a cream gloss and dry to a super-opaque matte!! Delicious! So far the range is pretty small so I've been experimenting how to make new colours. Here's one such experiment bought to you in GIF format... hope you like it
























FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: RED VELVET, PINK VELVET, SUEDEBERRY, BLACK VELVET, SALEM, WICKED



There are  three new Limited edition Velvetine's available now in Salem(Dark Brown), Wicked (Dark Red) and Black Velvet (Black) as well as their three permanent colours Red Velvet (Classic Red), Pink Velvet (Neon Pink) and Suedeberry (Coral Red)


I'm a massive fan of this brand, I love their ethos, sense of fun and quality of product. Since discovering them I am adding more and more products into my kit (if I don't keep stealing them for myself) here are some of the Limecrime gals showcasing the limited edition colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment