Kate Hudson wowed fans yesterday on the Red Carpet. Just as talked about as her stunning dress was her gorgeous hair in Veronica Lake-esq waves. Read on below to get the look using some of my favourite products.
- Add O&M Styling Cream to damp hair and blow-dry using GHD Thermal Brush to create smoothness and volume.
- Part the hair in line with the outer corner of the eye using a tail comb for accuracy.
- Section hair in blocks away from the part.
- Spray each section with L'Oreal Pli, comb through and curl with a one and a half inch tong. When tonging - wind hair from the ends to the roots ensuring the ends get the most heat therefore the most curl.
- Pin each curl on top of itself using a flat pronged clip.
- Do makeup and nails while hair cools.
- Use Postiche Brush to brush out curls and shape hair into waves.
- Spray with Schwarzkopf Silhouette Hairspray to set.
- Finish with a light mist of Bumble and Bumble Shine Spray.