Monday 3 March 2014

Get the Look: Shimmery Smokey Eye

I was lucky enough to shoot with the beautiful Oona Chanel a couple of years ago and I still love this look we created for her for Topshop Magazine, Topman Generation.




Here are the key products I used to create the look



I firstly applied MAC's Fluidline in 'Blacktrack' up to the crease in the eye using Tom Fords eyeshadow brush. 

I then used a clean MAC 217 brush to buff around the edges to soften the shape. 

Finally I applied MyFace Cosmetics 'Blingtones' eyeshadows in 'Black Ice', pressing it on to the lid using the Tom Ford Eyeshadow brush. 

In some of the shots I added 'Gloss Texture' by MAC to the lids, a look that is awesome for editorial work but a bit harder to pull off in your day to day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment