Wednesday 22 August 2012

ORLANDO BLOOM & MIRANDA KERR IN NEW ZEALAND

Actor Orlando Bloom gets behind the camera to shoot wife for New York Times Style Magazine


I have to admit I did roll my eyes quite considerably when I heard that actor Orlando Bloom had photographed his wife, model Miranda Kerr for the New York Times Style Magazine. How nice for them, beautiful people taking holiday snaps and having them published. Great.

However I did eat my words somewhat as I looked over the photos and read the story behind it. Shot in New Zealand, (my birthplace) clearly I have a bit of a penchant for anything that shines a favourable light on a bit of nostalgic Kiwiana. Bloom and Kerr seem to really have an affinity for Wellington, New Zealand's capital city where they stayed for 7 months during the filming of The Hobbit in which Bloom was starring.

Feeling a bit homesick now, genuinely hope this shoot inspires people to take a trip to the other side of the world and discover what makes this country so amazing.

Read the full article by journalist David Amsden on the New York Times Style website here











No comments:

Post a Comment